DZL Chain Grate Biomass Fired Steam Boiler Features:
- The body adopts single drum structure, water tube and fire tube mixed design, full layout of heating surface and high thermal efficiency;
- Mechanized combustion;
- Environment friendly and energy saving;
- Complete auxiliaries and high self-control;
- The body and the base are separately delivered.
- The installation cycle is short and the installation cost is low.
- Boiler capacity from 1-35ton/hr, or 0.7-24.5MW, pressure from 7-25bar.
- Multi-fuel burning, coal fired, wood fired, husk and garbage fired, biomass fuel fired.
|DZL Chain Grate Biomass Fired Steam Boiler Technical Parameters|
|Rated capacity t/h||1||2||3||4||6||8||10|
|Rated steam pressure Mpa||1.0/1.25||1.0/1.25||0.7/1.25||1.25||1.25||1.25||1.25|
|Rated Steam Temperature degree||184/194||184/194||170/194||194||194||194||194|
|Feed water temperature degree||20||20||20||20||20||60||105|
|Boiler Thermal efficiency %||80||80||81||81||83||85||87|
|Fuel Consumption kg/h||179||358||531||707||1036||1382||1648|
|Effictive area of grate degree||1.8||3.04||3.34||5.14||8.12||10.9||12|
|Max. transport size||L (mm)||4876||5290||5360||6258||6630||7486||7600|
|Weight of largest parts of boiler transporting (T)||13.5/14.2||20.8/21.8||22.1/23||29||32||35||47|
|Note: This is simple parameters for reference, if you need more please add my skype: epcbsale27 .|
- Safety: With water level, leakage steam, steam pressure control. Make sure boiler working safety.
- Product quality ensured by: Strength calculation report, hydraulic test, X-ray, non-destructive test.
- Efficient: Well insulation and excellent structure.
- Spirally corrugated tube increase the strength and also meets the needs of heat expansion of each parts.
- Welding: Welding mainly uses advanced automatic welding, gas protected welding, TIG welding. Drum and other main pressure parts adopt CNC automatic welding, all of the welding 100% passed penetrant inspection.
- One year parts warranty
- Spare parts available at ex-factory price
- Different voltage available
- 100% tested before delivery
- Engineer on-site instruction of installation and commissioning available.
- Assist clients to prepare for the first construction, and also can arrange engineer on-site instruction of installation and commissioning
- Install and debug the equipment;
- Train the first-line operators;
- Examine the equipment;